Us | Publications
to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Cystic fibrosis (CF) is the most common
fatal genetic disease in the United States today. Fortunately, there have
been many new research discoveries, treatments, and support resources. Check
- Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- This website includes a
wealth of information for people with CF, parents and caregivers, and the
media. Many of the Foundation's publications are available online.
- Cystic Fibrosis
- This personal website by
a woman with CF is an extensive, well-organized collection of CF links - over
1,500 of them!
- The Cystic Fibrosis Center at Stanford
- A good overview of CF basics,
management, medications, research and links, as well as information about
the Center and its services.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- The web site of this national
nonprofit organization offers information about research, legislation, clinical
trials, local services, and more.
- International Association of Cystic Fibrosis Adults
- The home page of this nonprofit,
volunteer-based organization includes information about the organization,
a newsletter, and a good collection of links.
- Rare Disorders
- Resources in your state
(c) 1997-2013 Disability Resources, inc.